Sign up for the Santa Barbara Yacht Club to Coral Casino Paddle Race & Rally. The event is run in human powered watercraft (such as SUP, kayak, prone paddleboard, outrigger canoe, surfski, etc). Competitors can race for first to finish or just do a rally and predict your own finish time, which is at your own speed just for fun.
- Members and guests of members of the Coral Casino and Santa Barbara Yacht Club are invited to participate.
- All types of human-powered watercraft may be used (Stand Up Paddleboards, Kayaks, surfboards, etc).
- 'Race Division' is a first to finish race.
- 'Rally Division' is a predicted finish time.
- Awards will be presented to competitors based on number of sign ups.
*Rental boards and kayaks are available, through local harbor vendors. Each competitor wishing to rent should contact vendors on their own to secure a rental:
Sunday, August 28, 2022
9:00-9:45am - Mandatory Check-in & Jersey Assignment
10:00am - Mandatory Safety Briefing on SBYC Beach
10:15am - Start for Race Division Beach adjacent to west end of SBYC
parking lot between two orange flags
10:15am - Start for Rally Division Beach adjacent to west end of SBYC parking lot between two yellow flags
*Start times may be postponed and time limit may be extended at the discretion of the Organizing Authority due to inclement weather
Finish - on the water due south of SBYC.
12:00pm - Participants not finished by this time will not be scored
Awards will be available for pickup a the SBYC front desk following completion of the event.